Town of Pinedale – Chip Sealing14 Jun 2019
Town of Pinedale Chip Sealing
The Town of Pinedale, in conjunction with the Wyoming Department of Transportation, is chip sealing several streets starting Tuesday, June 18th through Friday, June 21st. We will be fog coating N. Jackson Ave. and N. Tyler Ave. the following week. From June 18-21, please do not park on the following street between 7:00 AM and 9:00 PM:
- Split Diamond Meadows Subdivision
- Hoback St. and Bonneville St., between N. Colter Ave. and N. Jackson Ave.
- Stuart St., between Lewis Ave. and N. Jackson Ave.
- N. Colter Ave. and N. Ashley Ave., between Pine St. and W. Clark St.
- N. Jackson Ave.
- Deadwood Ave., between Pine St. and Wilson St.
- Wilson St., west of Country Club Ln.
- N. Franklin Ave. and N. Maybell Ave., between Hennick St and W. Rendezvous St.
- N. Sublette between Pine St. and Hennick St.
- Skyline St.
Please contact the Town of Pinedale at 367-4136 with additional questions or concerns about the project.