Municipal Court & Judge
Pinedale Municipal Court processes all citations for violations of the ordinances of the Town of Pinedale.
Arraignment for all citations:
- Court: 120 South Fremont Ave.
- Office: 69 Pinedale South County Road 23-123
- MailingPinedale Municipal Court
- Pinedale Municipal Court
- P.O. Box 1386
- Pinedale, WY 82941
- Mondays at 10 a.m.
- Arraignment for all citations: Mondays at 10:00 a.m.
- Hearings and Trials: Thursdays as scheduled
- “Must Appear”
- If “Must Appear” is noted on your citation, you are required to appear in court at the date and time indicated.
- “May forfeit bond in lieu of appearance”
- If this is noted on your citation, you may either appear in court at the day and time indicated, or post the bond amount designated on the citation by that date. If you do not appear in court as scheduled, your bond will be forfeited and the case closed.
Follow the instructions on the bottom and back of your citation
NON-RESIDENT VIOLATOR’S COMPACT (NRVC)
If your licensing state is a member of this compact and you fail to appear in court or post bond for your traffic citation, your driver’s license may be suspended until payment is made.