Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Roads will be plowed when a storm produces 2(two) inches or more of snow. Pine Street will be plowed when a storm produces 1(one) inch or more of snow. All intersection in Town shall be sanded on the braking or deceleration side after each storm or when the intersections are slick. Sanding will be prioritized. Pine and the intersections onto Pine will have priority. After the heavily traveled streets have been sanded and plowed, all other intersections in Town will be sanded. The snow pile in the center of Pine Street shall be removed when it reaches a height of approximately 2.5 feet.
Snowplowing priority list
1. Pine St., Fremont Lake Rd. to the medical clinic, clear intersections in berm on Pine St.
2. Hennick, Tyler Ave., Fremont, Bridger, Lincoln, Madison, Jackson, Entertainment, Country Club, Bloomfield Ave.
3. All four quadrants north east, south east, north west, south west
4. Plow sidewalks next to Town properties, old town hall, town parks and pathways, all town facilities
5. Alleyways and Town parking areas
6. Scrape ice and remove berm from Pine St. when it reaches 2-1/2 feet
7. Clean out snow around fire hydrants
8. Remove snow piles that are obstructing visibility and snow storage
9. Smooth rough roadways with the grader as necessary
10. Scrape slush as necessary
Plow Pine Street when snow reaches 1 inch deep
Plow all streets when snow reaches 2 inches deep
You must plow at least the first roundabout on Bloomfield to allow traffic to be able to turn around
All overtime must be approved by the mayor
Removed snow will be transported to an approved disposal area
Disposal area list
Old town shop lot, old town Hall, right-of-way on Mill St, right of way on South Bridger, parking lot on North Maybell, parking lot on North Madison, South Jackson Park.